Why Drone World Expo?
Drone World Expo established itself in 2015 as the gathering place for thought leaders, end-users and decision makers in the commercial drone industry. From our keynotes to our case studies, Tech Talks to live demos, top-notch networking and insights from the investment community… DWE showcases what’s now and what’s next… defining the business landscape for individuals and companies looking to leverage this new technology.
Location, Location, Location
Our world-class education program, exhibitor displays and networking opportunities in 2016 attracted more than 2,700 commercial drone professionals to San Jose, in the heart of Silicon Valley and at the epicenter of the burgeoning commercial UAV industry.
Focus on the Commercial End User
Drone World Expo is a pure business-to-business event, attracting professional attendees from agriculture, construction, video and film, law enforcement, conservation, mapping and surveying, fire/search and rescue, utilities, civil government, real estate and more.
An Investment in the Industry
DWE offers the qualified professional end-user community complimentary full conference passes. DWE invests in our audience in order to ensure your success. Eliminating the barrier of a conference fee is just one of the many ways we demonstrate our investment in furthering the development of the commercial drone industry.
More than any other event, Drone World Expo offers your company the opportunity to network and interact with the people shaping the future of commercial drone use. The largest and most qualified commercial end-user audience attends DWE to develop their commercial strategies and to discover products – YOUR products - that will help them achieve their goals.
Meet with your new customers at Drone World Expo 2017.
Drone World Expo - Commercial UAS Buyers' Favorite Event!
- Largest audience of purely commercial UAS professionals; 2,711 in 2016 from 50 states and 49 countries. Over 3,000 will attend in 2017 in San Jose, the high-tech capital of California.
- Most innovative, compelling, forward thinking, interesting and useful conference program in the UAS market- that’s why your prospects prefer Drone World Expo.
- Conference program developed by unique Advisory Board of end-users and industry visionaries: IBM, Cisco, Intel, Esri, Airbus, X, Precision Integrated Programs, Measure Agriculture Division, Verizon, ATCA, MAPPS, AOPA, CTA, NOAA UAS Programs, Chevron, Pacifi c Gas & Electric, U.S. Dept. of the Interior, DPR Construction, CNN, Fox, International Cinematographers Guild, Ocean Alliance, The Nature Conservancy, San Diego Gas & Electric and more.
- Only event that offers complimentary full conference passes to pre-qualifed buyers, we screen them for you in advance!
- Solutions for key vertical markets:
- Civil Engineering & Infrastructure
- Fire, Search, Rescue & Emergency Response
- Industrial Inspection
- Law Enforcement
- Mapping & Surveying
- Mining & Aggregates
- Oil, Gas & Renewable Energy
- Security & Surveillance
- Utilities & Inspection
- Video & Film
Don’t miss your chance to do business with the most qualified audience of commercial UAS buyers at any event in the United States this year!
Exhibitor Booth Package:
$3,495 per 10 x 10 booth space
- Logo, company listing (including description) and link to your company website on DWE website
- Listing with logo in DWE event directory
- Promotion in our extensive marketing campaign, featuring millions of print and digital impressions nationwide
- An unlimited number of VIP Expo passes to offer to your clients and prospective customers
- Opportunity to be featured in product showcase communications pre-show, designed to encourage attendees to pre-schedule meetings with exhibitors
- Full access to the Drone World Expo conference for exhibitor personnel
Turnkey Exhibitor Booth Package:
$4,545 per 10 x 10 booth space
Your investment includes all of the benefits of booth package above, PLUS:
- Carpet (black)
- 6’ table skirted (black)
- 2 Black Diamond side chairs
- 500 watt outlet
- Up to 200 lbs. of drayage
(No substitutions or upgrades, offer expires September 15, 2017)